- General information
- Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
- Under applicable data protection laws, you have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information, as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Management of personal data
- We collect only the minimum amount of personal information necessary to provide you with the services you request, such as your name, email address, and phone number. We will not use your personal information for any other purposes or share it with any third parties without your explicit consent.
- Information We Collect
- When you visit our website, we automatically collect your IP address from which you are accessing our website. When you contact us through our website, we collect your name, email address, phone number, and any additional personal information which you voluntarily provide us.
- How We Use Your Information
- We will use your personal information only for the specific purposes for which it was collected, such as to provide you with the services you request. We may also use your information to improve our website and services.
- Sharing Your Information
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your explicit consent, except as required by law.